Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Peace we make : Bit late Hello.

There are many peace advocates and their on-going activities in the world. Lately, the purpose of my blog is to update these peace advocates working in front and their activities.

Through the blog, I wish the entire world pays attention to peace movement and becomes familiar with their activities.

As I mentioned before, I am going to post peace movement news and introduce the contemporary peace makers through this blog. I wish everyone enjoys my posts related to them, including cultural and artistic activities of theirs as well.




I mainly pay attention to and want to introduce Leymah Gbowee, Malala Yousafzai, Manhee Lee, Tegla Loroupe and 14th Dalai Lama.
Among them, especially I want to introduce Manhee Lee, who broke the barrier between Catholic and Islam and carried out the agreement in Mindanao, Philippine, 14th Dalai Lama working for Tibet’s independence and female Nobel peace prize winner Leymah Gbowee.

The other advocates would be introduced and the articles (in regards to peace) are to plan to be translated into various languages to post and inform many people.

Also I would introduce all artists desiring peace and unification from John Lennon to Pharrell Williams so that please pay attention to it.


2 comments: