Saturday, July 19, 2014

Peace and Art

 Starting my peace blog, I recognized and got to know that this whole world is still in war and danger. Lots of people and countries are in suffering because of conflicts and wars. I began my blog to let people know about this sufferings in the world and to make people have their movement. If we know the situation, no one will stay still.


There are also many people who is trying to convey a message about peace in various way. As for artists who have interest in peace, I want to show one project. It is "ART WORKS Projects" for human rights. It is project to use design and the arts to raise awareness of and educate about significant human rights and environmental issues. this art works provides visual advocacy tools which produce action on human rights crises in various way.

 Through this project, I wish to aware about others (different races, countries) pain. Most important thing for art, I think, it's to let people know the meaning of work(art pieces) and recognize their(one who sees the art work) positions of how could this works(art pieces) can be solved or happened in their own lives. By knowing this project, I want many people to think of its meaning of peace.

4 comments: