Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Israel wants to wipe out Palestinian in Gaza

 Who started this war and what is their ‘legitimate’ reason for this endless war?





Israel and Palestine have been fighting for territory for about 100 years. They are taking each other’s life to ‘live’ in the area even though they cannot live more than a hundred year. Of coures we can’t fully understand how does it feel and how much it is uncomfortable having no land vested for their nation, but still what is a nation for? It is also to live a good life instead of to kill others or oneself.




 There may be a lot of people who totally forgot this basic function of state and religion. People who are said to be taught and selected by God would neither fight nor enjoy fighting. However what are they doing? ‘Oh my God.’ I would like to ask God if HE taught them to revenge or even kill others, and to whom HE would like to allow the region as their own land. Also there might be some invisible political powers encouraging this war between Israeli and Palestinian. I hope everyone involved in this conflict realize that there’s no war unavoidable, but is only caused by our dreadful greed.


20 comments:

  1. This war is an enormous tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is different between holocaust and this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, israeli might want to get rid of any people who lives in "their land" regardless of races?

      Delete
  3. I will visit again to read your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish your writing change this world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your writing make me think a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This war is an enormous tragedy.. This war is an enormous tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will visit again to read your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for letting me know which I didn't think that far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's too sad.
    Israel and Palestine have been fighting for territory for about 100 years.
    Many people are dying by this war.
    we must think over and over for end war and peace.
    It's our duty.
    In that, I support IPYG's activities.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to think same as you. The war should now stop, and I dream of peaceful world.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are many valuable writings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope war of Israelites will be stoped as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete