Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WORLD PEACE IS POSSIBLE, WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER

Do you remember the movement “KONY 2012”?


 It started from the U.S, and it made a huge impact. Joseph Kony is a world famous criminal who is still committing crimes in Africa. He kidnapped more than 30,000 kids, making boys to his army, abusing girls but no one was trying to stop him. 



 One film uploaded on the internet March 2012 made huge effect. This film was created in 2012 to arrest Joseph Kony making him famous on the internet. Many people watched this film and spread it around.




Viewers explosively increased, people started to wear KONY 2012 shirts, and went out to the street to put posters about this criminal.




 And also, people sent mail to celebrities whose taking part in cultural and political area effectively. As a result, many famous celebs participated in this movement. As this case became a publicly hot potato, president Obama made a movement as a response and made a promise to resolve the problem.


 
Consequently, we can say this movement was failed because the original goal to capture Joseph Kony in 2012 was not accomplished. Also, there are many opinions against this movement. BUT, through this movement I found the HOPE. When we are separated, and isolated, we don’t have any power. But thanks to such things like internet and SNS, now we can look each other through the screen. When we share our thoughts, and act in one purpose -the world peace-, we can change the leaders in the world, and the world of peace will be achieved.





33 comments:

  1. WORLD PEACE IS POSSIBLE, WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, WORLD PEACE IS POSSIBLE,
    really~!
    There are many people who look forward world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we share our thoughts the world of peace will be achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The development of civilization. It may be God's will. For the peace..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish your writing change this world

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sincerely agree with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested in Peace after reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I agree with your thinking."

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. World peace .. Have achieved if share.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The war should now stop, and I dream of peaceful world.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with your thinking

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am looking forward to reading such woderful writing again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your writing was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I sincerely agree with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. sincerely agree with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am looking forward to reading such wonderful writing again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for letting me know which I didn't think that far.

    ReplyDelete
  20. World peace is possible, when we are together~
    Wow~~
    I support your mindset !!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. world peace is possible, when we are together!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wish many people in the world pay attention to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your writing make me think a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am looking forward to reading such woderful writing again.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I desperately want world peace.

    ReplyDelete