Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Peace we make : Harmony (5)

 Lots of peace advocates spent their life time to achieve peace. But still there is no complete thing that we can call as Peace. Then, we got to think of what is real meaning of peace because, there are so many things we can think of inside the word : Peace. We can think of war, poor, volunteer, pollution, injustice, gaps, human right, women, children and etc. And then we have to think of how can we solve this various problems to achieve peace. We can realize that there are still many problems to solve out.


 But, if all people, in each mind, has aims of Peace, wouldn't we at last found a clue to the solution of our problem? Starting with giving thought to Peace, We can take one step ahead to begin our movement.




5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading such woderful writing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will visit again to read your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I agree with your thinking."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I can read more abour peace. !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I can read more about peace.

    ReplyDelete